Tage Amal Log

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scenes From The Mall Part 3 Jay Z Pierre L Quot Enfant And The Value Of Long Term Urban Planning

Jay Z

We parted at the corner of Independence Avenue and South Capitol Street. M. Blue tickets will be held for the swearing in ceremony, I was green. And while the progress quite quickly through a battery of security, control, and found my place about 9 a.. I walked to the edge of south-east of the Capitol this morning with my sister and a friend. They finally, after standing in line for four hours. - Well before a parade of celebrities including Jay-Z (wearing a giant, Yeltsin-esque fur hat), Beyonce and Maria Shriver swept past me toward their seats nearby - who was building a huge block of people that went nowhere part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home